As the situation caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) rapidly evolves, Canada Post continues to monitor issues and respond to the various safety recommendations made by the Public Health Agency of Canada. Canada post will no longer be requesting signatures from customers for deliveries to the door. Note that for registered, Xpresspost certified, Proof of Identity and Proof of Age items, as well as items where custom fees are due, a signature will still be required. The delivery agent will leave a notice card indicating the post office where customers can pick up their items by showing proof of identity and signing.
At Jackson-Triggs, the health and safety of our guests and employees is foremost in our minds. As such, in the wake of the latest COVID-19 updates, we wanted to let you know how we are keeping you and your safety top of mind.
We’re excited to welcome you back to our winery to help you shop our wide selection of Jackson-Triggs wines. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, so we are following Public Health Canada and provincial guidelines to ensure a safe experience at the Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery.
At this time, we are pleased to offer retail shopping and starting on June 13th take-out meals, with the option to buy a bottle of wine and have a socially distanced picnic on our property. We continue to follow guidelines from both the provincial and federal government and Public Health Canada, and when it is safe to do so, we look forward to announcing the return of our wine tastings, tours, events and other offerings.
Prior to re-opening, a number of health and safety measures were put into place to keep everyone at our winery safe. These safety measures include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all private and public spaces at the winery
- Employee screening for COVID-19 prior to the start of every shift
- Mandatory increased hand hygiene for all employees, including ensuring there is hand sanitizer at every cash station and procedures during the guest check-out process
- Plexi-glass shields installed at all cashier stations
- Mandatory social distancing for everyone while at the winery will be enforced – we have installed barriers and marked floors to help employees and guests practice social distancing
- Employees and guests must wear masks
- Guests must hand sanitize prior to entering the retail boutique
- Guests who have expressed symptoms of COVID-19 or who have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days will be asked to reschedule their visit
We look forward to welcoming you and appreciate your support of local VQA wines. For our hours of operation visit www.greatestatesniagara.com
Don’t hesitate to reach out to a winery associate with any questions.
Jackson-Triggs: 905-468-6173 or jt.concierge@JacksonTriggsWinery.com
Thank you for being a loyal customer. Since this is an evolving situation, we will continue to provide information as it becomes available.